quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011

Once upon a time...

There was a man in love. He was sad because Anne didn’t love him. But, Mary love him so much. He was rich and very ugly while Anne was poor and very beautiful. Mary was rich and nice.

The man was a famous rock star singer. Anne and Mary worked with him in the shows.

If the singer was sad Mary was sad too. But Anne was very happy because she wanted to be famous one day and work with a famous singer was just the beginning.

Anne was a backing vocal of the band, but her voice wasn’t good. Mary owned a beautiful voice but the singer didn’t know.

One day a movie producer invited Mary and Anne to take part in his musical in Broadway.

Anne fell in love with Richard at once, the main actor of the show. Simon, the singer in love, watched Marieanne’s Show very sad because that romance.

The show was about the story of dumb man who couldn’t see of the true love.

The theater was crowed and the Marieanne’s Show was a success, especially for Mary, for Simon’s surprise who never realized the beauty in Mary and her voice.

Simon came back home delighted with Mary. That night changed Simon’s life forever because he didn’t want act as Richard any more.

By Carina Gonçalves

# My first text in English. It is result of the course with the best teacher: Tatiana Andrade #

4 comentários:

  1. I always had a great desire to write in English I used to think I was going mad for it ... crazy or not, at least I'm not alone! Buuuuuut I think I'll remain as a simple reader for now. Anyway, congratulations...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ah, realy! You aren't alone... rss. And you'd have done so. My English is beginner, but I like to practice. "The practice makes perfect!" hehe

    ResponderExcluir
  3. ei, pensando bem seria "...I was going mad for that...", não? hum é que nem iniciante, eu sou é ousada mesmo... :$

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe a sua isca!